When you access and use this website, you are subject to these terms and your use of this site constitutes your agreement to abide by these terms.
- While the information contained in The Creche and Kindergarten Association Limited (C&K) website (the “website”) is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by C&K in good faith on an "as is" basis.
- C&K, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in this website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, C&K will not be liable to you, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in relation to the use of this website and the material on this website.
- The C&K website relies on third party internet technologies to operate. C&K is not liable for any downtime or inaccessibility that may occur from time to time.
- C&K may from time to time update, remove, change and limit access to content on the C&K website.
- As a condition of use of this website, you warrant to C&K, that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
- If you have been supplied with a login account and password to access the C&K intranet, via this website, you must keep these details secret and not pass on any details arising from your use of this site to anyone except C&K, unless you have our written permission to do so.
- This website contains links to websites not maintained, controlled or associated with C&K and it does not make any endorsement, or any representation as to the accuracy of information contained on those websites.
- C&K is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content on this website.
- Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taking or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the specific prior written consent of C&K.
- You are permitted to download the brochures made available via the website.
- C&K may collect information about the areas of the website accessed including the time and date from your use of the website. This information will assist with future development of the website.
- C&K does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses.
- C&K will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any computer virus or other faults or defect in this website.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts.