CHCSS00072 Building Inclusive Practices in Early Childhood Education and Care - Skill Set
Building Inclusive Practices in Early Childhood Education and Care Skill Set
The CHCSS00072 Building Inclusive Practices in Early Childhood Education and Care skill set reflects the skills requirements for educators to build inclusive practices in an early childhood education and care service.
- 3 to 6 months – Professional Development
Number of Units:
- 6 units of competency
- See Course Fact Sheet for detailed list of units
- Mixed (self-paced plus workshop or 1:1 support)
Formal Entry Requirements:
- To enrol, you must be an existing worker in Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) sector and already hold a Certificate III, or higher qualification.
- You will need to apply for a Blue Card (working with children check) for placement
2019 Student Fees:
|Student Fee Type||Per Course||Per Unit|
|Non-Concession Fee *||$120||$20|
** C&K Staff discounts are available
Note: This course is subsidised by the Queensland Government. Students are required to contribute to the costs of their training through a co-contribution fee (shown above *).
⇒ See the Student Guide for further details on fees and refunds
- Fees are payable up front or by payment plan (weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments)
- Dr Kaylene Henderson Raising Good Kids Online Course
- Dr Kaylene Henderson Promoting Attachment Security, Fostering Wellbeing and Enhancing Developmental Outcomes Webinar
- Early Years online series covering Inclusion, Governance, Disability support and Transdisciplinary practice.
The assessment methods used in this course include:
- Written tasks, questions, case studies, activities, scenarios and workplace projects
Helpdesk: 07 3513 2524
Higher Level Skills
The Higher Level Skills program provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to access subsidised training in selected certificate IV or above qualifications, and priority skill sets. Read more
Fee for Service
Fees for self-funded students. The Fee for Service is applied when a student is not eligible for subsidies, government loans or where no subsidies are available.