About C&K College
C&K College of Early Childhood is a respected Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers qualifications for the early childhood sector. To make vocational qualifications more relevant to the workforce now and into the future, the college has focused on Certificate III and Diploma qualifications, and embedding high quality professional development (short courses) within our accredited qualifications. This enables students to graduate with industry regarded professional development credentials as well as a recognised qualification.
Why Choose the C&K College of Early Childhood?
C&K College of Early Childhood has a reputation for quality, and for creating career pathways into the early childhood education and care sector. Our strength is provision of industry relevant training, assessment and vocational placement. Our graduates have employment outcomes that exceed many other providers.
We are particularly proud of the following:
- Programs which include latest early childhood education and care sector research and professional development
- Quality vocational placement in a C&K service (or a service of your choice supported by structured on-the-job learning)
- Blended learning options that combine online and face-to-face learning with on-the-job practical experience
- Trainers and assessors who are passionate, skilled practitioners with current industry skills and knowledge
- Dedicated administrative and support staff to assist you throughout your course
- All training materials and resources are provided by the college
C&K College of Early Childhood is an approved Queensland Government pre-qualified supplier (PQS) of publicly funded training and assessment.
8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday
8:30am - 4.00pm Friday
The C&K College Help Desk will be closed weekends and Queensland Public holidays.
Legal and Regulatory
Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Details
The Creche and Kindergarten Association Limited
Trading as: C&K College of Early Childhood
ABN: 59 150 737 849
RTO number: 5025
257 Gympie Road, Kedron Qld 4031
1800 177 092 | email@example.com
National VET Regulator
For more information, please refer to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) Website
Most recent Audit Report
The C&K College of Early Childhood is required to publish audit information in relation to our compliance with the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
An AQTF audit reviews evidence of C&K’s compliance with the requirements of the AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards of Initial/Continuing Registration to confirm that we are achieving quality training and assessment outcomes.
Click here to access information on the Compliance Monitoring Audit conducted on the 4th December 2019.
RTO no. 5025