Become a C&K Affiliate Service
The Queensland Government has nominated C&K as a “Central Governing Body” (CGB). A CGB:
- distributes State Government funding to approved members
- provides support and guidance
- monitors and audits its members compliance obligations.
Your service can apply to become a C&K affiliate. If your service applies to become an affiliate and C&K approves your application, you will be required to sign a C&K Member Service Agreement.
The Member Service Agreement is a contract between your service and C&K that contains specific information relating to:
- Your chosen membership model
- Your annual membership fee
- C&K’s obligations to support your service
- Your obligations to C&K (as your CGB).
To learn more about becoming a C&K affiliate service including membership benefits and frequently asked questions please download the brochure Become part of C&K or please contact us on 1800 177 092 or by emailing email@example.com.