C&K COVID-19 Commitment Statement summary
C&K Family Information on COVID-19 Commitments
To support the health and wellbeing of everyone sharing our kindergarten and childcare environments, we ask families to follow our C&K COVID-19 Commitment Statement, centre guidelines and relevant Public Health Directions.
We ask that families sign children in and agree to the following:
- Not administer fever-reducing medication to your child before arriving at the centre
- Follow centre drop off and pick up protocols
- Limit drop off and pick up to a maximum of 15 minutes
- Wash yours and your child’s hands upon arrival and departure
- Use hand sanitiser or wash hands before and after using iCheck-in iPad (if applicable)
- Practice social distancing
- Promptly collect your child if they become unwell at the Centre
- Notify the Centre if you or your child:
- are quarantining and waiting for COVID-19 test results
- test positive for COVID-19
Please do not enter or attend the centre if you or your child:
- Are unwell, have a sore throat, or have any COVID-19 symptoms
- Have had a consistent or ongoing temperature over 38 degrees in the past 24 hours
- Have a cough or breathing difficulties
- Have been tested for COVID-19, and you are awaiting the results
- Are a Close Contact of someone with COVID-19 and not yet completed the required quarantine and testing as per Government Directions
- Have tested positive to COVID-19 and have not yet completed the required isolation as per Government Directions
In accordance with the Queensland Government, you may be required to show evidence of your vaccination status to a C&K representative, e.g. when you volunteer at the centre.
We thank you all for your understanding to keep and maintain the highest health and hygiene requirements.
Any questions, please ask your centre Director