Become a Partner for the largest early educators and carers conference in Queensland.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONFERENCE?
- The Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre plays host to the largest early education and care conference in Queensland. There will be over 700 participants from across the early childhood education and care sector
- Opportunities to be represented at the inaugural networking and welcome drinks, the ongoing annual C&K Excellence and Innovation Awards dinner on Saturday evening and at the two day conference on Saturday and Sunday
- Queensland, national and international industry representatives, senior managerial staff and key decision makers as chairs, speakers and delegates. Participating in the conference will lift your organisation’s profile within the sector and enhance opportunities for relationship building and business opportunities
- Key national and international speakers are part of the program. Representatives from your organisation will have the opportunity to engage in valuable networking
- Comprehensive workshop and excursion program featuring current and ongoing sector topics and challenges
- Extensive six month marketing campaign in the lead up to the conference and national and state media coverage throughout the event
- Online presence at the conference through social media and the Conference App.
- The Qld Minister for Education and other key government representatives invited to participate
- Over 25 exhibitors will be participating in the tradeshow.
- Platinum - $25,000 x 1
- Gold - $20,000 x 2.
- Silver - $15,000 x 2.
- Keynote - $3,000 x 3
- Community and Wellness Lounge- $2,500 x 2
- Excellence and Innovation Awards Dinner - $2,500 x 8
SPONSORSHIP BOOKING FORM
Booking and payment conditions
Once you have selected your sponsor package below, you will receive a Sponsor Agreement and an invoice to secure your sponsorship.