Exciting opportunity to join our team as a Teacher Director at the historic C&K Dirranbandi Community Kindergarten
- Permanent part time position available now
- Above award salary package and employee benefits
- Explore true nature play in Australia’s countryside
- Make a difference in a regional community
Working at C&K is more than a job, it’s a career. Whether you are frontline employee working with children or crunching numbers in finance, you’ll soon learn that our people are passionate and committed wherever you are. Browse our vacant positions to find out how you can join us.
Working in our relief team offers you flexible working conditions and various locations that you can travel to, depending on where you are located. Our relief team offers support to our centres on days where they are short staffed or someone is on leave. To join this team you will need to be available for shifts in various locations, often at short notice.
- Login to your Relief Team Account (to update your personal details and availability)
- Access Relief Team access to Policies and Procedures