Excellence and Innovation Awards
The C&K Excellence and Innovation Awards form part of the Queensland Early Education and Care Conference. The awards recognise C&K people and services who work collaboratively, who are innovative and creative with their programs. Each of the winners embodies the values of C&K and we’re excited to showcase and celebrate their great work.
C&K has a proud history of recognising and supporting individuals and services who champion children, families and the community.
2021 Innovation in Curriculum Award Categories
This year, there will be a number of awards presented across several geographical regions including Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Townsville and Mackay.
Each region will present an award that focuses on of the five Guiding Principles, from the C&K Curriculum Approach: Listening and Learning Together.
- Rich Relationships and Connections
- Authentic Collaborative Partnerships
- Equity, Dignity and High Expectations
- Diversity and Interconnectedness
- Professional Inquiry and Reflective Practice
Our 2021 Winners
Emeritus Professor Mary Mahoney Award for Excellence in Early Childhood Education and Care
- C&K Thornlands Childcare Centre
- Authentic Partnerships: Carramar Community Kindergarten.
- Rich Relationships and Connections: East St Kindy
- Professional Inquiry and Reflective Practice: Thornlands Childcare Centre
- Rich Relationships and Connections: C&K Gabbinbar Community Kindergarten
- Diversity and Interconnectedness: C&K Oakey Community Kindergarten
- Collaborative Partnerships: C&K Ripley Childcare and Kindergarten
- Diversity and Interconnectedness: Wynnum Manly Community Kindergarten
- Authentic Collaborative Partnerships: C&K Magnetic Island Early Childhood Centre
- Rich Relationships and Connections: C&K Port Douglas Community Kindergarten
- Pending announcement