Professional Learning Opportunities
C&K is now offering sector wide professional learning opportunities
Be inspired and extend on your thinking and practice in our professional learning sessions. Perfect for early childhood education professionals, sector collaborators and allied health professionals.
Topics will include:
- Curriculum areas
- Babies and toddlers
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths (STEM) in ECEC
- Inclusion & Transdisciplinary practice
- Educational leadership
- The Arts in ECEC
- Quality Improvement Plans
- Assessment and Rating
- Ethical leadership
- Nature pedagogy
- Speech and language development
- Supporting children from Refugee and Asylum Seeker backgrounds
Locations across Queensland to be announced.
Professional learning certificates will be issued after each session, linked to the National Quality and Australian Teaching Standards.
Email me with session details
Complete the form below to recieve updates on topics, presenters and locations.