Kindergarten. The year before your child begins prep at school.
The C&K kindergarten/pre-prep program has more than 105 years of successful outcomes for children and their families. Attending a C&K kindergarten service provides opportunities for your child to learn through play, prepare them for their schooling life and make lifelong friends.
Did you know C&K offers more than 350 branch and affiliated kindergartens across Queensland?
- A branch kindergarten is owned and operated by C&K.
- An affiliated kindergarten is owned and operated by a volunteer parent management committee that has a signed agreement with C&K.
The purpose is the same – where children come first and all receive the highest standard of C&K early childhood education and care, via C&K Building waterfalls teaching and learning guideline for kindergarten, C&K policies and procedures to name just a few.
Becoming part of the C&K family will enable your child and your family to share in the highest standard of early childhood education and care in a supportive, fun and safe environment.
C&K believes learning should be fun and meaningful, a C&K kindergarten can offer your child an enriched environment so they can initiate and maintain their own learning. Children, who participate in a quality C&K kindergarten program can learn to develop relationships, develop skills in early numeracy and literacy which provides strong foundations for the transition to school.
All C&K kindergarten services and programs, offer the Queensland Studies Authority approved C&K Building waterfalls teaching and learning guideline. Our committed early childhood educators provide a nurturing environment, whereby under their guidance, your child will:
- Make friends and learn how to interact with other children
- Explore and express their creativity
- Connect with natural environments
- Build confidence and find their unique identity
- Connect with their world through play and other activities
- Learn to be an effective communicator and involved learner
- Develop early numeracy and literacy skills
A C&K kindergarten experience gives you and your family numerous opportunities to be actively involved in your child's learning.