- Monday to Friday, 8:15am to 6:15pm, 50 weeks a year
- 2023 - term starts on 23 January 2023
- Please click here to download the 2023 kindy calendar.
Please see below for our Core Kindergarten program groups. You can choose either:
- Group 1A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15am to 2:23pm, or
- Group 1B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15am to 2:23pm, or
- Group 2A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:30am to 2:38pm, or
- Group 2B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:30am to 2:38pm, or
- Group 3A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:45am to 2:53pm, or
- Group 3B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:45am to 2:53pm
In addition to the Core Kindergarten program, you can enrol your child in our Extended Hours Kindergarten program on the days your child attends core kindy. Please see below the operating hours for each group.
- Group 1A and 1B: 2:24pm to 6:15pm
- Group 2A and 2B: 2:39pm to 6:15pm
- Group 3A and 3B: 2:54pm to 6:15pm
Holiday Kindy is available from 8:15am to 6:15pm, Monday to Friday during the Queensland School Holidays.
You can learn more about the Extended Hours Kindergarten Program here.
Welcome to C&K Calamvale Community College Kindergarten.
We love and embrace the multiculturalism within our Kindy Community. We acknowledge the diversity of cultures in our service and look forward to celebrating and inviting families to share their culture with us. Through celebration, recognition and modelling, children are supported to treat each other with equality, inclusion and respect.
Our highly experienced and passionate educators are the foundation of our kindergarten. Their commitment to the Calamvale community is evident in that five of our team members have been employed at C&K Calamvale for over 10 years. The longevity of our educators enables and fosters close, working relationships amongst educators and with families. We have many returning families with younger siblings that request familiar educators as a trusting relationship has already been established.
You can read more about our centre philosophy here.
No two days are the same at C&K Calamvale. Our teaching team tailors each day’s learning, taking into account the interests of the children in the group. The spacious and natural environment at our kindy is thoughtfully planned and well resourced. There is a focus on music, drama, literature and visual arts and we allocate plenty of time for outdoor play and discovery.
Community spirit is important to us at C&K Calamvale. We foster strong ties to the local community by encouraging parent involvement in the daily operations of the kindergarten. We often hold and partake in community events and love connecting with local businesses and groups around us and taking the children on excursions out into the local community.
An OSHC (outside school hours care) program is available to families for school aged children only.
Visit C&K Calamvale Community College Kindergarten OSHC page.
View our map which includes details of how to find us.