When you access and use this website, you are subject to these terms and your use of this site constitutes your agreement to abide by these terms.
Kindy @ No Cost Terms and Conditions
Available to children of eligible Kindergarten age for 2020 whom meet the QKFS Plus Kindy Support criteria of either: Guardian or child who holds a current Australian Government Health Care Card / Pension Card - Note: Child must be named on the guardian card).
- Foster family with a current Australian Government Health Care Card, or
- Guardian who holds a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card or White Card, or
- Guardian or child who identify as being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or South Sea Islander.
- Guardian who have 3 or more children born on the same day (multiple births), enrolled in the same year.
- Children must be eligible age and enrol in an approved 2020 Kindergarten program at a participating ‘Kindy at No Cost’ Kindergarten service by 28 February 2020. That is, enrolments confirmed up to the end of week 5 (28 Feb 2020) should be eligible. Note that the child must also commence in Term 1.
- Enrolment must commence in Term 1 2020.
- QKFS Plus Subsidy will be backdated to when the child commenced the Kindergarten program in 2020 if the eligibility period requires to be backdated (that is, as per the start and end dates on the applicable card).
- Documentation must be provided and is current. If any documentation expires during 2020, updated copies must be provided immediately, or normal fees will apply.
- The subsidy can be claimed once only, even if family meet multiple criteria or attends multiple services.
- Participating kindergartens only. Subject to availability. C&K cannot guarantee places will be available for applicants.
- The financial value for this offer will vary depending on individual C&K kindergartens.
- This offer is not redeemable for cash.
- Offer applies to enrolment in one group only.
- Offer applies to weekly gap payments only and excludes activities such as excursions/incursions, fundraising, donations and any other purchases.
Approved 2020 Kindy @ No Cost Kindergartens
C&K Acacia Ridge Kindergarten And Pre School
C&K Balaclava Community Kindergarten
C&K Berserker Street Community Kindergarten
C&K Blackbutt Community Kindergarten
C&K Bundaberg South Community Kindergarten
C&K Calen Community Kindergarten
C&K Charters Towers Community Kindergarten
C&K Collingwood Park Community Kindergarten
C&K Gladstone Kindergarten
C&K Glenmore Community Kindergarten
C&K Gympie South Community Kindergarten
C&K Hoey Street Community Kindergarten
C&K Kelso Community Kindergarten
C&K Kin Kora Community Kindergarten
C&K Koolkuna Community Kindergarten
C&K Leichhardt Community Kindergarten
C&K Longreach Community Kindergarten
C&K Mackay North Community Kindergarten
C&K Meandarra Community Kindergarten
C&K Millmerran Community Kindergarten
C&K Mount Louisa Community Kindergarten
C&K Mt Crosby Community Kindergarten
C&K Oakey Community Kindergarten
C&K Oaks Beach Community Kindergarten
C&K Proserpine Community Kindergarten
C&K Queen Street Community Kindergarten
C&K Slade Point Community Kindergarten
C&K Stepping Stones Community Kindergarten
C&K Taranganba Community Kindergarten
C&K Walkervale Community Kindergarten
C&K White Rock Community Kindergarten
C&K Woodford Community Kindergarten
- While the information contained in The Creche and Kindergarten Association Limited (C&K) website (the “website”) is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by C&K in good faith on an "as is" basis.
- C&K, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in this website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, C&K will not be liable to you, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in relation to the use of this website and the material on this website.
- The C&K website relies on third party internet technologies to operate. C&K is not liable for any downtime or inaccessibility that may occur from time to time.
- C&K may from time to time update, remove, change and limit access to content on the C&K website.
- As a condition of use of this website, you warrant to C&K, that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
- If you have been supplied with a login account and password to access the C&K intranet, via this website, you must keep these details secret and not pass on any details arising from your use of this site to anyone except C&K, unless you have our written permission to do so.
- This website contains links to websites not maintained, controlled or associated with C&K and it does not make any endorsement, or any representation as to the accuracy of information contained on those websites.
- C&K is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content on this website.
- Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taking or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the specific prior written consent of C&K.
- You are permitted to download the brochures made available via the website.
- C&K may collect information about the areas of the website accessed including the time and date from your use of the website. This information will assist with future development of the website.
- C&K does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses.
- C&K will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any computer virus or other faults or defect in this website.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts.