C&K Policies and Procedures
C&K policies and procedures reflect current best practice, recommended guidelines and the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations. C&K policies and procedures are developed and reviewed through a consultative process with input from families, educators and relevant agencies including government departments. Families are encouraged to contribute to policy review by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families are encouraged to approach their service Director if they have a policy question. Alternatively, please contact the C&K Quality and Regulation Team (email@example.com / 07 3513 2597)
FEES (Branch Services Only)
During and throughout enrolment, C&K will provide families with information on how, when and what fees are applicable.
CHILDREN'S HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLBEING
C&K have a number of procedures that support children's health, safety and wellbeing, including:
- Nutrition and food safety
- Exclusion due to illness
- First Aid
- Medical conditions
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Workplace health and safety
- Access, arrival and departure
- Sun safety
- Emergency and evacuations
- Water safety
- Incident Reporting
- Incident Reporting (Affiliates)
- Sleep, rest and relaxation
C&K acknowledges that protecting children's safety and wellbeing is everyone's responsibility. Early Childhood educators are mandatory child proteciton reporters.
- Child Protection Policy
- Reporting an allegation of child harm occurring within a C&K service
- Reporting child protection concerns (outside a C&K service)
INTERACTIONS AND RELATIONSHIPS
Relationships are fundamental to children's learning. Relationships influence how they learn and how they feel about themselves and others. Collaborative partnerships involve educators working with families, other educators and professionals.
GOVERNANCE AND SERVICE MANAGEMENT
C&K have a number of policies and procedures which support the effective service governance and management, including:
- Child enrolment
- Volunteers, students and external contractors
- Social media
- Responsible Persons
- Parental Code of Conduct - This code applies to parents, carers, guardians and family members of children enrolled in a C&K program.
- Feedback and complaints
- Whistleblower Policy
C&K values feedback and encourages families to share any concerns they may have.
Feedback can be shared: