C&K Policies and Procedures
C&K policies and procedures reflect current best practice, recommended guidelines and the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations. C&K policies and procedures are developed and reviewed through a consultative process with input from families, educators and relevant agencies including government departments. Families are encouraged to contribute to policy review by emailing email@example.com.
Families are encouraged to approach their service Director if they have a policy question. Alternatively, please contact the C&K Quality and Regulation Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3513 2597.
FEES (Branch Centres Only)
During and throughout enrolment, C&K will provide families with information on how, when and what fees are applicable.
CHILDREN'S HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLBEING
C&K have a number of procedures that support children's health, safety and wellbeing, including:
- Nutrition and Food Safety Procedure Updated 29 April 2022
- Exclusion due to Illness Updated 10 November 2021
- Administering of First Aid Procedure Updated 16 September 2022
- Administration of Medication Procedure Updated 16 August 2022
- Medical Conditions Procedure Updated 7 June 2022
- Asthma Guide Updated 16 August 2022
- Anaphylaxis and Allergies Guide Updated 16 August 2022
- Diabetes Guide Updated 25 February 2022
- Medical Management Plan Form Updated 28 June 2021
- Epilepsy and Seizures Guide Updated 30 June 2020
- Child Health and Safety Policy Updated 8 June 2022
- Workplace Health and Safety Policy Statement Updated 14 March 2022
- Arrival, Departure and Access Procedure Updated 18 March 2022
- Sun Safety Procedure Updated 8 June 2022
- Emergency Management Procedure Updated 25 February 2022
- Excursions Procedure Updated 22 August 2022
- Water Safety Procedure Updated 8 March 2022
- Child Centre Incident Reporting Procedure (Branch) Updated 25 February 2022
- Child Centre Incident Reporting Procedure (Affiliates) Updated 25 February 2022
- Safe Sleeping, Rest and Relaxation Procedure Updated 19 April 2022
- Button Batteries Updated 23 November 2021
C&K acknowledges that protecting children's safety and wellbeing is everyone's responsibility. Early Childhood educators are mandatory child protection reporters.
- Child Protection Policy Updated 5 September 2022
- Reporting an Allegation of Child Harm occurring within a C&K Centre Updated 10 November 2021
- Responding to and reporting Child Protection Concerns (outside a C&K centre) Updated 3 March 2022
INTERACTIONS AND RELATIONSHIPS
Relationships are fundamental to children's learning. Relationships influence how they learn and how they feel about themselves and others. Collaborative partnerships involve educators working with families, other educators and professionals.
- Curriculum Policy Updated 20 July 2022
- Supporting Relationships and Partnerships Procedure Updated 25 February 2022
- Successful transitions Procedure Updated 23 June 2022
- Guiding Children's Behaviour Procedure Updated 16 October 2020
GOVERNANCE AND SERVICE MANAGEMENT
C&K have a number of policies and procedures which support the effective service governance and management, including:
- Code of Conduct - Staff
- Dress Standards Policy Updated 25 February 2022
- Code of Conduct - Parents - This code applies to parents, carers, guardians and family members of children enrolled in a C&K program. Updated 2 May 2019.
- Court Orders Policy Updated 11 March 2022
- Child Enrolment Policy Updated 13 May 2021
- Visitors Procedure Updated 25 February 2022
- Students, Volunteers, and External Contractors Procedure Updated 16 August 2022
- Social Media Policy Updated 25 February 2022
- Responsible Persons Procedure Updated 3 March 2022
- COVID-19 Vaccination and Management Policy Updated 5 August 2022
- Complaint Management Policy Updated 25 February 2022
- Complaints Management Procedure Updated 23 June 2022
- Whistleblower Policy Updated 18 March 2022
- Whistleblower Guidelines Updated 18 March 2022
C&K values feedback and encourages families to share any concerns they may have.
Feedback can be shared: