Quick guides to enrolling and waitlisting at C&K centres
Watch this short animation below, which explains how you can enrol at C&K branch centres using our online system. C&K enrols children into our branch centres from a waitlist. Waitlisting is free, and places are offered to children based on their age (ideally turning 4 before 30 June), then by the date you submit your application.
PS It's a good idea to enrol using your tablet or desktop, mobile phone are not supported by the system.
View our enrolment infographics (branch only):
- How to enrol - C&K enrols children into our centres from a waitlist. Waitlisting is free and offers are made based on the date you submit your waitlist application and your child's age. (PDF, 1MB)
- Accepting your offer - When a place at a C&K centre is a available, you will be sent an email and SMS with details on how to finalise your enrolment. (PDF, 1MB)
Find a C&K near you
Please use the "Find a C&K near you" search box to search for a kindergarten or childcare near you.
How do I enrol for future years?
C&K takes waiting list applications for future enrolments.
For Kindergarten, we start to enrol children from our waiting list the year before kindy starts and continue as places become available during the year.
For Childcare, we enrol children as places become available.
You are welcome to waitlist for as many C&Ks as you wish – it’s free to join the waitlist at C&K branches.
If you see an "Enrol now" button, this means it is a branch and you can enrol online. To start our enrolment process, please fill out our application form as soon as possible.. This adds you to our waitlist and we will invite you to enrol at the beginning of the year, or as a space becomes available. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis (some exceptions apply). If you have submitted a paper waiting list form, you do not need to complete an online waiting list application for the same service.
Please click "Enrol now" to add your child's name to your preferred service via the iParent Portal (you will be redirected to a different website).
You will be asked to Register (if you are a new user) or Log in (if you have already registered for C&K's iParent Portal website).
Once you are logged in you will be able to create and update your child's waiting list application.
If you receive an enrolment offer via email, you will also be able to use iParent Portal to accept or decline your enrolment offer and to complete your enrolment documentation online.
For affiliates - owned and operated by parent-run committees
- Please see their webpage and contact details for their waiting list process. A waiting list fee may apply for some affiliated services.
Can I visit a C&K kindergarten or childcare?
You are most welcome to visit any C&K to meet our friendly and professional educators, to learn more about our education program and to tour our inviting indoor and natural outdoor environments.
C&K has an open-door policy, but if you can arrange a time, then we can make sure that we are available to show you around and answer any questions you may have. Please use the "Find a C&K near you" search box to contact the kindy or childcare directly.
When does C&K start enrolling children?
- 2020: We start to enrol children from our waiting list the year before kindy starts and continue as places become available during the year
- 2021 onwards: We start to enrol children from our waiting list the year before kindy starts
We enrol children as places become available during the year.