Our mission at Albany Creek Kindergarten is to provide children with a PLAY enriched environment and build PARTNERSHIPS with families and the community. We strive for HIGH QUALITY early childhood education and care where we support children to become LIFE-LONG LEARNERS. Read more about our centre (PDF).
Our Centre runs 5 groups a week. All of these options will be implemented with the same quality program that has always been offered in preparing children for Prep and future education. This change has come about from feedback and observation and we hope more flexible hours will meet the changing needs of families.
All lists remain open, we accept names from birth and we look forward to welcoming you to our Kindergarten family.
We will still run school term times (40 weeks a year)
- Monday Group - 3 year old program, Orange Group, 9.00am to 2.30pm, child must turn 3 before 1st of March that year to be offered a position
- Tuesday & Wednesday Group - Kindergarten Program, Blue Group, 8.30am to 4.06pm,
- Thursday & Friday Group - Kindergarten Program, Yellow Group, 8.00am to 3.30pm
- Monday/Tuesday/every 2nd Wednesday, Kindergarten Program, Green Group, 8.40am to 2.45pm
- Thursday/Friday/every 2nd Wednesday, Kindergarten Program, Red Group, 8.40am to 2.45pm
The administration office is open Monday and Thursday for any enquires via email or phone. To visit the centre please visit between the hours of 9.30am to 11.30am on Monday or Thursday.