- Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:20 pm
- Group 1A: Monday and Tuesday, 8:30 am to 4:12 pm
- Group 1B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:30 am to 2:38 pm
- Group 2A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:30 am to 2:38 pm
- Group 2B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays 8:30 am to 2:38 pm
2022 Operating Hours
- Monday to Friday, 8:15 am to 6:15 pm (with core kindy hours until 2:23 pm), 50 weeks of the year
- Term 1 starts on 24 January 2022
In 2022 we will offer an Extended Hours Kindergarten program, and will be open until 6:15 pm. You can choose to enrol your child in one of the following groups:
- Group 1A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15 am to 6:15 pm
- Group 1B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15 am to 6:15 pm
- Group 2A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15 am to 6:15 pm
- Group 2B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays 8:15 am to 6:15 pm
Holiday Kindy will be available from 8:15 am to 6:15 pm, Monday to Friday during the Queensland School Holidays.
You can learn more about the Extended Hours Kindergarten Program here.
Welcome to C&K Seven Hills Community Kindergarten.
We offer quality education and care for pre-prep children. We are a dedicated kindergarten that offer a structured program, while allowing time for play.
We are located on Seven Hills State School grounds, tucked in a natural bush setting near the school oval, behind the tennis courts. We have a close relationship with the school and take part in many of their school events including sports days and under 8's day. Together with Seven Hills State School, we provide a transition to school program throughout term 4 with regular visits to the school to spend time with the prep students and explore the library.
No two days are the same at C&K Seven Hills Community Kindergarten. Our teaching team tailor each day’s learning taking into account the interests of the children in the group. The spacious environment at our kindy is thoughtfully planned and well resourced. There is a focus on music, drama, literature and visual arts and time spent discovering the natural environment outdoors.
Community spirit is important to us at C&K Seven Hills Community Kindergarten. We foster our strong ties to the local community by encouraging parent input and involvement in the daily operations of the kindergarten and programming decisions. We often hold and partake in community events and love connecting with local businesses and groups around us. Throughout the year, the children learn about our traditional ancestors and Indigenous perspectives through appreciation and respect for the land. They engage in many outdoor learning opportunities such as sustainability, gardening and growing and process art experiences.