Become a C&K Affiliated centre
Joining us at C&K
C&K has been educating and caring for children since 1907. We are a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing environments where children are given opportunities to thrive. We value inclusion, celebrate diversity and support the right for all children to have access to a quality early childhood education.
Becoming a C&K Affiliated centre enables your centre to be aligned with C&K’s strong, trusted, heritage brand in early learning and education in Queensland.
As a Central Governing Body (CGB), C&K’s role is to support each kindergarten so they can maximise outcomes for their children, families and staff.
At C&K we appreciate and understand each kindergarten is unique and we deeply value and respect the important role of our teachers and educators. Our affiliated centre staff are offered opportunities for ongoing professional development including access to workshops, seminars and a range of resources and guides.
Benefits of being affiliated with C&K:
Connection to a strong, trusted and credible brand, and access to marketing support
- Benefit from leveraging C&K’s brand including access to our logo, website and social media platforms
- Marketing support including state-wide and local marketing campaigns
Straightforward centre management support
- Benefit from leveraging C&K's brand/recognition, use of branding elements including C&K's logo and exposure to more than 200,000 website visitors per year
- Be part of sector-leading research, knowledge sharing and professional communities of practice
- Have access to engaging, quality professional conversations, forums and events
- Have access to C&K's library of policies and /procedures which provides a contemporary, comprehensive and compliant framework for early childhood education and care services
- An information portal that provides easy access to resources that will support you to effectively manage the kindergarten and committee Quality, contemporary articles and forums on key issues for kindergartens, created and delivered by qualified and expert advisors
- Online and phone support to assist with general enquires as well as specialised advisors able to assist with more complex issues and requests
- Committee induction and training on a range of topics that help to keep the kindergarten running smoothly
Access to C&K’s sector-leading early years educational pedagogy, practice, curriculum, strategies and resources
- Connect with our professional community for expert and tailored advice regarding curriculum, inclusion, compliance, and assessment and rating
- Access to engaging, quality, professional conversations, forums and events
Great customer service and customer experiences.
- We provide a range of ways for you to get the information you need from practical advice over the phone, visits to your service or through our online information self-serve portal
- We encourage you to be part of our online communities, message boards and discussion forums
- We welcome feedback and love to hear your suggestions
The Queensland Government has nominated C&K as a “Central Governing Body” (CGB). A CGB:
- distribute State Government funding to approved members
- provide support and guidance
- monitor and audit its members compliance obligations.
Your centre can apply to become a C&K affiliated centre by applying today.
We look forward to welcoming you and our staff will be in contact with you to discuss further.