Book a tour
We welcome you and your child to visit and explore our kindy. Please contact us to confirm a suitable time.
Kindergarten program details
At C&K Carindale Community Kindergarten we have six kindy groups to choose from. All groups ensure children receive the same number of hours of education across the year. The groups have a maximum of 22 children and are led by an experienced and qualified early childhood teacher. In addition to the core kindergarten program, you can enrol your child in our extended hours kindergarten program (operating to 6:15pm) on the days your child attends core kindy. We also offer a holiday kindy program during school holidays.
Core kindergarten groups
- Group 1A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15am to 2:15pm
- Group 1B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15am to 2:15pm
- Group 2A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15am to 2:15pm
- Group 2B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15am to 2:15pm
- Group 3A: Monday and Tuesday, 8:15am to 3:45pm
- Group 3B: Thursday and Friday, 8:15am to 3:45pm
Extended hours kindergarten program
In addition to the core kindergarten program, you can enrol your child in our extended hours kindergarten program on the days your child attends the core kindy program. Please see below the operating hours for each group.
- Group 1A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 2:16pm to 6:15pm
- Group 1B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 2:16pm to 6:15pm
- Group 2A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 2:16pm to 6:15pm
- Group 2B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 2:16pm to 6:15pm
- Group 3A: Monday and Tuesday, 3:46pm to 6:15pm
- Group 3B: Thursday and Friday, 3:46pm to 6:15pm
Holiday kindergarten program
Holiday kindy is available from 8:15am to 6:15pm, Monday to Friday during the Queensland school holidays.
About our kindy
Welcome to C&K Carindale, where your child will feel safe, make friends and belong. At C&K Carindale we help to create a lifelong love of learning and support your child’s transition into school. We provide a curriculum/play-based, pre-prep program, lead by qualified early childhood teachers. C&K Carindale has beautiful, large landscaped gardens and inspiring indoor learning environments. Parents are an integral part of our community and are always welcome to contribute to the educational program. Children are active collaborators and contributors to their own learning and to that of others. Our teachers and educators focus on nurturing your child's curiosity, building their resilience and developing their confidence - all through the joy of learning through play.
C&K Carindale is located on Cuthred Street, off Creek Road in Carindale. We are situated around the corner from Carina State School.
No two days are the same at C&K Carindale. Our teaching team tailors each day’s learning, taking into account the interests of the children in the group. The spacious and natural environment at our kindy is thoughtfully planned and well resourced. There is a focus on music, drama, literature and visual arts and we allocate plenty of time for outdoor play and discovery.
Community spirit is important to us at C&K Carindale. We foster strong ties to the local community by encouraging parent involvement in the daily operations of the kindergarten. We often hold and partake in community events and love connecting with local businesses and groups around us and taking the children on excursions out into the local community.