Find a C&K near you
C&K College of Early Childhood
Looking into a career in Early Childhood Education and Care?
Studying with the C&K College of Early Childhood will provide you with the opportunity to draw on more than 100 years of practical experience in early childhood education, and proven positive outcomes for children.
Whether you are a school student, school leaver, trainee, apprentice, up-skilling in your current role or wanting to change careers, we are thrilled that you are considering studying with us. We offer supported vocational/work placements and provide a connection to employment opportunities, including positions available within C&K.
C&K College of Early Childhood is a respected Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers qualifications for the early childhood sector. To make vocational qualifications more relevant to the workforce now and into the future, the college has focused on Certificate III and Diploma qualifications, and embedding high-quality professional development (short courses) within our accredited qualifications. This enables students to graduate with industry regarded professional development credentials as well as a recognised qualification.
Why Choose the C&K College of Early Childhood?
C&K College of Early Childhood has a reputation for quality, and for creating career pathways into the early childhood education and care sector. Our strength is the provision of industry-relevant training, assessment, and vocational placement. Our graduates have employment outcomes that exceed many other providers.
We are particularly proud of the following:
- Programs which include latest early childhood education and care sector research and professional development
- Quality vocational placement in a C&K service (or a service of your choice supported by structured on-the-job learning)
- Blended learning options that combine online and face-to-face learning with on-the-job practical experience
- Trainers and assessors who are passionate, skilled practitioners with current industry skills and knowledge
- Dedicated administrative and support staff to assist you throughout your course
- All training materials and resources are provided by the college
C&K College of Early Childhood is an approved Queensland Government Skills Assure Supplier (SAS) of publicly funded training and assessment.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30121)
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50121)
Courses in Teach-out Mode
These qualifications are no longer open for new enrolment and have been superseded.
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Complete the Enquire Now form to register your interest in studying with the C&K College of Childhood Education or you can contact us via phone on 07 3513 2524 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4pm.