Find a C&K near you
Fostering Strong Community Partnerships and Collaborations
C&K has a long and proud history of managing community childcare and kindergarten services in Queensland. We have more than 330 branch and affiliated centres.
As a not-for-profit community organisation, C&K is committed to partnerships and links with communities, across Queensland, nationally and internationally:
- Similar services - services providing early education and care: Our affiliated early childhood education and care services (their educators, staff and committees), other providers and schools.
- Complementary services - broader child and family services: Family and child support services such as health, child development specialists, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations, local councils, and crisis services.
- Policy and peak body connections – Peak education bodies such as ACECQA and the Early Learning and Care Council of Australia, as well as social justice organisations such as Queensland Council of Social Service (QCOSS) and the Multicultural Development Association.
- Research connections - C&K conducts its own research and evaluation program and has research partnership arrangements with external groups, including government, universities, industry peak bodies and networks, other early childhood and community service providers, philanthropic bodies, parents and advocacy groups, and students.
- Corporate and supplier connections - that is, corporations with whom we do business.
If you would like to discuss possible partnership opportunities that will reach a broad and passionate audience, support building community relationships and help promote the importance of early childhood education and care for all children, we would like to hear from you.