6.30am to 6.30pm, 52 weeks a year.
- Nursery 1 & 2
- Toddlers 1 & 2
- Kindy 1 & 2
This new centre has a combination of age-based rooms and welcoming spaces that provide opportunities for a variety of ages to interact.
Our all-inclusive daily fee includes nutritious meals prepared fresh each day, quality nappies, t-shirts and visiting entertainment.
At our centre, we have
- Large outdoor shaded playground, with natural landscape for children to explore, learn and play
- Large rooms for all age groups, providing plenty of open spaces to spread out and with fresh light
- Babies have their own natural playground area
- Art room for the 3-5 kindergarten rooms to share
- On-site Chef, providing healthy and nutritious meals for all children
- Dinning room for all children to come together to engage and sparking conversation while eating. A chance for siblings to come and eat together. Encouraging independence with low tables and chairs
- Opportunity for children to learn how to prepare meals with the on-site chef
- Opportunity for parents to come and learn how to cook healthy meals
- Pram parking near reception area
No two days are the same at C&K Thornlands. Each day’s learning is driven by the interests and ideas of the children. The spacious and natural environments within our centre are thoughtfully planned and well resourced, with opportunities to meet the needs and interests of all children who attend. This is achieved through the provision of combined indoor and outdoor play opportunities throughout the day. Play offers children many opportunities to develop friendships, explore, solve problems, help others, imagine, create, and extend on their interests.
Community spirit is important to us at C&K Thornlands. We foster strong ties to the local community and encourage parent involvement in the daily operations of the centre. We often hold and partake in community events and love connecting with local businesses and groups around us.
Birth to Three Approach
At C&K we are exploring new approaches for the educators that care for and educate our littlest people at C&K childcare centres. The Birth to Three approach, which we have developed, is all about being in the moment with your child. Our philosophy for this age group is to “slow down” and to slow down some more to allow children the time to learn and discover at their own pace. We are focused on spending one-on-one time with babies and toddlers and developing deep and trusting relationships with each individual child.
Book a Tour
We welcome you and your child to come and visit and explore our centre. Please contact us directly to confirm a suitable time. We look forward to seeing you!
Our centre is located on Beveridge Road. You can easily access our centre via Cleveland Redland Bay Road.