- Monday to Friday, 8:15am to 6:15pm, 50 weeks a year
- 2022 - term starts on 24 January 2022
- Please click here to download the 2022 kindy calendar.
Please see below for our Core Kindergarten program groups. You can choose either:
- Group 1A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15am to 2:23pm, or
- Group 1B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15am to 2:23pm, or
- Group 2A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15am to 2:23pm, or
- Group 2B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:15am to 2:23pm
In addition to the Core Kindergarten program, you can enrol your child in our Extended Hours Kindergarten program from 2:24pm to 6:15pm on the day your child attends core kindy.
Holiday Kindy is available from 8:15am to 6:15pm, Monday to Friday during the Queensland School Holidays.
You can learn more about the Extended Hours Kindergarten Program here.
Welcome to C&K Gumdale Community Kindergarten, where your child will feel safe, make friends and belong. Our teachers and educators focus on nurturing your child's curiosity, building their resilience and developing their confidence - all through the joy of learning through play.
No two days are the same at C&K Gumdale. Our teaching team tailors each day’s learning, taking into account the interests of the children in the group. The spacious and natural environment at our kindy is thoughtfully planned and well resourced. There is a focus on music, drama, literature and visual arts and we allocate plenty of time for outdoor play and discovery.
Community spirit is important to us at C&K Gumdale. We foster strong ties to the local community by encouraging parent involvement in the daily operations of the kindergarten. We often hold and partake in community events and love connecting with local businesses and groups around us and taking the children on excursions out into the local community.