- Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm, 50 weeks a year
- 2022 - term starts on 24 January 2022
- Please click here to download the 2022 kindy calendar.
Please see below for our Core Kindergarten program groups. You can choose either:
- Group 1A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:00am to 2:08pm, or
- Group 1B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:00am to 2:08pm, or
- Group 2A: Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:00am to 2:08pm, or
- Group 2B: Thursday, Friday, and alternate Wednesdays, 8:00am to 2:08pm
In addition to the Core Kindergarten program, you can enrol your child in our Extended Hours Kindergarten program from 2:09pm to 6:00pm on the days your child attends core kindy.
Holiday Kindy is available from 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday during the Queensland School Holidays.
You can learn more about the Extended Hours Kindergarten Program here.
Welcome to C&K Stretton Community Kindergarten.
The first five years of a child’s life are vital in helping form who they will be as adults. C&K knows and understands this very well having played a part in the lives of more than a million children over the past century in Queensland.
We are a high quality provider of early education and care and we are thrilled that you are considering C&K for your child.
No two days are the same at C&K Stretton Community Kindergarten. Our teaching team tailor each day’s learning taking into account the interests of the children in the group. The spacious environment at our kindy is thoughtfully planned and well resourced. There is a focus on music, drama, literature and visual arts and time spent discovering the natural environment outdoors.
Community spirit is important to us at C&K Stretton Community Kindergarten. We foster our strong ties to the local community by encouraging parent involvement in the daily operations of the kindergarten. We often hold and partake in community events and love connecting with local businesses and groups around us.